Honizukle Press is so very grateful for your interest in our products.
Here are some guidelines to keep in mind when ordering:
• We accept payment by PayPal or Credit Card right through our site.
• Payment must be made in full (100%) before your order is shipped.
• Because most of our products are made to order, we will not start working on an order until payment has cleared.
• We reserve the right to cancel an order if payment has not cleared within 7 days.
• Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs..
• Please allow 2-3 weeks after payment has cleared for your custom order to be shipped. For custom, bulk or larger orders please contact us for an estimate.
• We ship USPS for both Domestic and International orders. Please contact us for larger purchases so we can issue a custom listing with adjusted shipping.
In an effort to keep our shipping pricing as low as possible, our pricing only includes a tracking number to check the status of the package, it does not necessarily confirm delivery as stated by USPS. If you'd like to purchase additional services such as Delivery and/or Signature Confirmation please contact us prior to purchase.
Once the package is out of our hands, we are not responsible for loss but we will do our best to help in trying to locate a package for you. The Signature Confirmation service is available upon request with your order. Please contact us prior to placing your order so your shipping can be adjusted. Please note that while Signature Confirmation serves as added protection, it is a precautionary action and we do not assume responsibility for the USPS or any loss of packages once they leave our hands.
• Expedited shipping is offered at buyer’s request. Please contact us if you need an item rushed so that we can adjust your shipping cost accordingly.
PRODUCTS & PACKAGING
• The quality of all our products is of great importance. With that in mind, we inspect each
product prior to delivery to make sure they meet our standards. Please note that due to
the nature of letterpress there will be variations in ink distribution, color and saturation as
well as slight differences in impression and/or registration between each piece. These all
add to the uniqueness and charm of letterpress printing.
• Inks are all mixed by hand in our studio. Our website offers an approximation of the color
for reference only.
• All single cards are packaged in a clear cellophane sleeve. Sets are packaged in Crystal
Clear Boxes™ and wrapped with colored twine.
• All products have Honizukle Press branding applied.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Pricing on our website will always be honored.